Unilyn offers Medical Communication services to ensure preparedness at any stage of the product lifecycle.
In addition to providing high quality, balanced and accurate medical information for a wide range of audiences, Unilyn can also meet your Medical Communications needs through:
- Development and review of medical education materials for pipeline, established and heritage products, helping to
facilitate the appropriate use of medications through informed prescribing and treatment decisions.
- Promotional material reviews according to relevant Codes and legislations, including:
- Therapeutic Goods Advertising Code
- Medicines Australia Code of Conduct
- Medicines New Zealand Code of Conduct
- Australian Self Medication Industry (ASMI) Code of Practice
- New Zealand Self Medication Industry (NZSMI) Code of Practice
- Medical Technology Association of Australia (MTAA) Code of Practice
- Complementary Healthcare Council (CHC) of Australia Code of Practice
To find out how you can best utilise the Unilyn expertise, get in touch with us now